More commonly called “tea tree,” Melaleuca has 90 different compounds and limitless applications.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
Every batch of dōTERRA®
essential oils is subjected to strict requirements set forth in the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®
quality protocol. This protocol ensures potency, purity, and consistency batch to batch.
The quality of the doTERRA essential oils is high, hence the oils are purely natural and higly concentrated. It often suffies to use one drop.
15 ml. bottleWarning
: if you are pregnant or nusing, always consult a medical doctor before using this product. This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are ill, please consult with a doctor.
15 Uses for Melaleuca
- Say Goodbye To Razor Burn! Apply after shaving to prevent any skin irritation. You can also mix Melaleuca with a bottle of fractionated coconut oil for a great facial moisturizer. Consider also mixing with Lavender or Frankincense for added benefit.
- Add “Oomph” To Your Lotion. Help soothe your skin by placing 1 drop of Melaleuca essential oil in your moisturizer during your morning and night skin routine. You can also apply to skin blemishes and rashes as part of a daily cleansing program.
- Bathroom Cleaner. Combine 10 drops of Melaleuca with ½ cup baking soda and ¼ cup vinegar to clean the toilet.
- Refresh Your Wash. Add a couple of drops of Melaleuca to laundry detergent to get rid of any musty smells caused by poor ventilation.
- Homemade Baby Wipes. Cut a paper towel roll in half and place it in a storage container with 2 cups warm water, 2 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil and 3 drops each of Melaleuca and Lavender. When the liquid is absorbed, remove the cardboard roll and pull wipes from the center.
- For When Soap Won’t Do It. Melaleuca is great for removing permanent marker from skin.
- Baby Bottom Remedy. Mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lavender, and Frankincense to make a diaper paste for baby’s irritated skin.
- Too Much Fun In The Sun? Apply to the skin during your family vacation or after a long day in the sun.
- Sleep Feeling Clean. Spray Melaleuca on your mattress pad when you change the sheets.
- Handy For Hikers. Take Melaleuca essential oil in your pack next time to take the off beaten trail. Melaleuca is a great cleansing agent for occasional scrapes and other skin irritations.
- Learn From The Past. Historically, Melaleuca oil was used as a cleanser for the face and to deal with periodic skin and toenail challenges.
- Boost Your Immune Function. Diffuse Melaleuca or rub it on the bottom of your feet. Combine with On Guard for even more support for a healthy immune system.
- Chemical-Free Cleaning. Dilute 8-10 drops with water in a spray bottle to clean around the house. It is great to use in damp places and in the bathroom!
- A Young Athlete’s Best Friend. Apply directly to the feet and toenails after practice each night and especially if you are also showering, swimming or exercising in public, high traffic areas.
- Healthy, Happy You. Massage onto the bottoms of feet and the chest area to promote overall health, especially during the winter. For occasional skin irritations, apply Melaleuca directly to the skin or dilute with a couple of drops of fractionated coconut oil.