Remembering your own worth and remaining steady in yourself is a daily practice. dōTERRA Align Centering Blend helps you to trust in yourself and stay open to all possibilities.
Align is the centring blend in the doTERRA Yoga Collection. This peaceful and steadying blend is designed to enhance your daily yoga practice by promoting feelings of self-acceptance and trust. Ideal yoga poses to pair with doTERRA Align are Warrior II, Triangle, and Gate pose. Outside of yoga practice, Align is a beautiful blend to encourage harmony throughout the day.
- Apply over heart, wrists, and back of neck to promote feelings of self-acceptance and fluidity.
- Enjoy the aromatic benefits of Align whenever you want to promote centring.
- Ideal yoga poses with Align's aroma are Warrior II, Triangle, and Gate pose.
- Can be used during yoga practice or anytime during your day.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oi
• Supports effective yoga practice
• Promotes feelings of self-acceptance, trust, and fluidity
• Encourages harmony and calm progress
Bergamot* Fruit, Coriander Seed, Marjoram Leaf, Peppermint, Geranium, Basil, Rose, Jasmine Flower essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Green, fresh, herbal, lightly floral
Content: 5 ml.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For purchases of €100 and more, regular purchases of doTERRA products or direct shipment to your country, there is a more cost effective way of ordering your products. Please visit this website and click on Join&Save to learn more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are ill, you should always consult a physician.
stars based on 0