In different seasons of the year, the respiratory tract can become active. You can use the following 100% natural products to open and clear your respiratory system and soothe tickles and coughs.
- put 2 drops of Air blend in your hand with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and spread over the chest and throat area for more air.
- put 1 drop of Eucalyptus in your hands, rub them together, hold your hands in front of your face and inhale deeply 5 times to open the airways.
- Place 4-6 drops of Air blend in a dōTERRA diffuser and diffuse the oil into the room to calm the airways.
- put 1 drop of On Guard blend on a spoon of honey and swallow it slowly to soothe a tickly cough.
- Spread 2 drops of Zengest diluted with a few drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil over your chest if you have mucus.
- Boil some water in a pan. Turn off the heat and let the water cool slightly with the lid on. Add 2 drops of Air blend or Eucalyptus. Put a towel over your head and enjoy a pure natural steam bath. Be careful with the hot steam!