Tea Tree, also known as Melaleuca, has 90 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Tea Tree oil is used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree essential oil will help purify and freshen the air.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function
- A drop in your shampoo or conditioner cleanses and eases the skin of the scalp
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
Every batch of dōTERRA® essential oils is subjected to strict requirements set forth in the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. This protocol ensures potency, purity, and consistency batch to batch.
The quality of the doTERRA essential oils is high, hence the oils are purely natural and higly concentrated. It often suffies to use one drop.
15 ml. bottle
9 ml. roll on bottleWarning
: if you are pregnant or nusing, always consult a medical doctor before using this product. This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are ill, please consult with a doctor.
15 Uses for Tea Tree
- Say Goodbye To Razor Burn! Apply after shaving to prevent any skin irritation. You can also mix Tea Tree with a bottle of fractionated coconut oil for a great facial moisturizer. Consider also mixing with Lavender or Frankincense for added benefit.
- Add “Oomph” To Your Lotion. Help soothe your skin by placing 1 drop of Tea Tree essential oil in your moisturizer during your morning and night skin routine. You can also apply to skin blemishes and rashes as part of a daily cleansing program.
- Bathroom Cleaner. Combine 10 drops of Tea Tree with ½ cup baking soda and ¼ cup vinegar to clean the toilet.
- Refresh Your Wash. Add a couple of drops of Tea Tree to laundry detergent to get rid of any musty smells caused by poor ventilation.
- Homemade Baby Wipes. Cut a paper towel roll in half and place it in a storage container with 2 cups warm water, 2 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil and 3 drops each of Tea Tree and Lavender. When the liquid is absorbed, remove the cardboard roll and pull wipes from the center.
- For When Soap Won’t Do It. Tea Tree is great for removing permanent marker from skin.
- Baby Bottom Remedy. Mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lavender, and Frankincense to make a diaper paste for baby’s irritated skin.
- Too Much Fun In The Sun? Apply to the skin during your family vacation or after a long day in the sun.
- Sleep Feeling Clean. Spray Melaleuca on your mattress pad when you change the sheets.
- Handy For Hikers. Take Tea Tree essential oil in your pack next time to take the off beaten trail. Tea Tree is a great cleansing agent for occasional scrapes and other skin irritations.
- Learn From The Past. Historically, Tea Tree oil was used as a cleanser for the face and to deal with periodic skin and toenail challenges.
- Boost Your Immune Function. Diffuse Tea Tree or rub it on the bottom of your feet. Combine with On Guard for even more support for a healthy immune system.
- Chemical-Free Cleaning. Dilute 8-10 drops with water in a spray bottle to clean around the house. It is great to use in damp places and in the bathroom!
- A Young Athlete’s Best Friend. Apply directly to the feet and toenails after practice each night and especially if you are also showering, swimming or exercising in public, high traffic areas.
- Healthy, Happy You. Massage onto the bottoms of feet and the chest area to promote overall health, especially during the winter. For occasional skin irritations, apply Tea Tree directly to the skin or dilute with a couple of drops of fractionated coconut oil.
For purchases of €100 and more, regular purchases of doTERRA products or direct shipment to your country, there is a more cost effective way of ordering your products. Please visit this website and click on Join&Save to learn more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are ill, you should always consult a physician.