If you're having trouble sleeping well, sleep rituals can help maximize your chances of falling asleep quickly and restful sleep through the night.
- very consciously slow down as soon as night falls. Play soothing music, dim the lights, stop having heated conversations and avoid screens 1.5 hours before going to sleep. Do not use stimulating products such as mint tea, coffee, but drink herbal tea and eat a handful of almonds.
- a fresh bedroom with fresh bedding helps a healthy night's sleep. Wash your sheets weekly.
- aromatherapy can help you calm your mind and relax your body and mind.
Everyone finds their own favorite bedtime essential oil routine. Here are a few examples.
- Turn on a diffuser half an hour before going to sleep with, for example, 3 drops of Serenity Restful blend and 2 drops of Air blend.
- Mix 1 drop of Cedarwood with 1 drop of Lemon and spread it under your feet.
- 1 or 2 drops of Air blend diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil (or the Air Vapor Stick) on the chest helps to keep the airways open and maximizes the absorption of oxygen.
- Put 2 drops of your favorite relaxing essential oil on your wrists, such as Wild Orange, Tangerine, Neroli or Lavender.
- Put 1 drop of Lavender essential oil on a handkerchief and place it next to your pillow.
These are a few oil blends that you can put in the diffuser that are nice to go to sleep with.
Sweet Lullaby blend
4 drops Lavender
3 drops Bergamot
1 drop of Ylang Ylang
Sweet Slumber blend
1 drop Patchouli
4 drops Frankincense
3 drops Wild Orange
Deep Sleep Blend
4 drops of Eucalyptus
2 drops Lavender
2 drops Spearmint
1 drop of lemon
5 drops Lavender
4 drops Cedarwood
3 drops Rosemary
2 drops Ylang Ylang