Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used internally for centuries. Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain a healthy-looking complexion. Coriander can be soothing when massaged into the body. The sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and uplifting, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends for a fresh, organic note.
• Enjoy one drop internally after eating large meals.
• Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear-looking complexion.
• After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
• Tightens the appearance of skin
• Promotes feelings of relaxation
• Helps maintain a clear-looking complexion
Directions of use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Green, floral, herbaceous
Content 15 ml.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying.