Palmarosa essential oil has a bright aroma with sweet and floral notes. Native to Southeast Asia, palmarosa comes from the same family of grasses as Lemongrass and Citronella. It can grow up to 3 metres tall before it is harvested, dried and steam distilled to create Palmarosa essential oil. The essential oil contains a high percentage of geraniol, which is one of the same primary aroma constituents in Rose essential oil. With its abilities to promote youthful-looking skin, Palmarosa often finds a place in skin care routines.
- Mist anytime to create a welcoming atmosphere
- Dilute in a carrier oil as part of a relaxing massage
- Add one to two drops to a soothing Epsom salt bath
- Combine with your favourite doTERRA moisturiser or cleanser to give your skin a youthful look
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Add a few drops to your favourite doTERRA diffuser.
: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
- Soft and floral aroma
- Nourishes and promotes youthful-looking skin
- Provides a comforting, yet stimulating experience when used in massage
- Contains a high percentage of geraniol, which is one of the same primary components in Rose essential oil
Content: 5 ml.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For purchases of €100 and more, regular purchases of doTERRA products or direct shipment to your country, there is a more cost effective way of ordering your products. Please visit this website and click on Join&Save to learn more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are ill, you should always consult a physician.