The beautiful doTERRA Volo™ Ultrasonic Diffuser comes in onyx and marble finishes, perfect for any room in the home or office. The Volo has a handcrafted polyresin stone top with a custom diamond pattern and features optional light settings: light-free, warm and bright amber. This unique diffuser has a customisable output with multiple time settings – allowing you to customise the release of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ essential oils.
- One-, three-, and six-hour settings, even when using the highest mist output
- Up to 14 hours on lowest mist output
- Covers around 30 square metres
- Auto-dimming timer light
- Optional, ambient light settings: light-free, warm, or bright amber
Filling Your Diffuser
Use clean, room-temperature tap water. Make sure the water level does not exceed the water mark.
Add 5–10 drops of doTERRA essential oils. You can add more oil for a stronger scent. Experiment with the amount of oil you use and find what works best for you.
*See diffuser manual for cautions and instructions.
Cleaning Your Diffuser
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine, preventing it from working properly. Periodically, it is a good idea to run your diffuser through a cleaning cycle. If you use your unit every day, then running a cleaning cycle monthly is a good idea. To do so, do the following:
- Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
- Drain the diffuser completely.
- Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.
The size of this diffuser is 125 x 195 mm.