With its unique aroma, On Guard offers a fragrant, natural, and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.
- Features a combination of Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils
- Formulated to support healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental threats
- Safe for use on countertops, as a non-toxic cleaner, or to purify the air though diffusion
On Guard is dōTERRA®'s unique, proprietary blend formulated to support healthy immune function. Wild orange essential oil, combined with clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary offer a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support. On Guard, with its unique aroma, is one of our most versatile blends. It is also safe to use on counter tops, as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to purify the atmosphere by diffusing. On Guard is superb for eliminating and controlling pathogens due to the potency of its constituents. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
Every batch of dōTERRA®
essential oils is subjected to strict requirements set forth in the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®
quality protocol. This protocol ensures potency, purity, and consistency batch to batch.
The quality of the doTERRA essential oils is high, hence the oils are purely natural and higly concentrated. It often suffies to use one drop.
15 ml. bottleWarning
: if you are pregnant or nusing, always consult a medical doctor before using this product. This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are ill, please consult with a doctor.
15 Uses for On Guard
- Sniffle Season Relief. Diffuse On Guard Protective Blend anytime you are concerned about ‘what’s going around’ schools, sports arenas, churches and other crowded venues.
- Get Turbo Charged. Mix a few drops of On Guard with 2 drops Lemon essential oil and honey or agave nectar in a teaspoon to soothe your throat during the winter.
- Primp Your Carpets. Add 15 drops of On Guard to a cup of corn starch or baking soda. Mix, sprinkle and rake on carpet then allow it to sit for up to an hour. Then, vacuum it clean!
- Rub-A-Tub Tub…In a Pleasing Way. Mix 5-6 drops with a half cup of baking soda to clean your bath tub and skip all of the harsh, bleaching chemicals.
- Be Naturally On Guard, All Day. Let On Guard blend with Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary assist in the work of immune support and maintenance. One of the most popular ways to use On Guard is to add a few drops to a Veggie Capsule and swallow. It does wonders!
- Augment Your Air Filters. Diffusing can work miracles, but you can also put a few drops of On Guard on your car’s cabin air filter or home air filters to obliterate dank, stale filtered air…right from the duct!
- “An Ounce Of Prevention…” Some people amp up their Zinc or Vitamin C intake (via orange juice) every autumn. If this is you, add a few drops of On Guard to your juice for added protection.
- Help For Your Speaking Docket. If you’re a ‘close talker’ or public speaker, create a protective mouth rinse by adding a drop on On Guard to 4-6 oz. of water, gargle and pep up to your delivery.
- Your Mouth Will Thank You. Try swishing On Guard with a bit of water after dental work. You can also apply On Guard directly to your teeth and gums (or add a drop to your toothpaste) to soothe irritated gums. For a clean toothbrush, store it overnight in a small glass of water with 3-5 drops of On Guard.
- Got a Pull-Out Kitchen Cabinet Garbage Bin? Garbage inside a dark cabinet is an ideal breeding ground for horrific odors. When you take out the garbage, spray down your cabinet with On Guard and water. On Guard Cleaner Concentrate is also excellent for this purpose.
- Eradicate That Oven Cleaner Smell. Caked on black oven gunk does not easily come off. After your oven’s self-clean cycle, spôay a mix of purified water, On Guard and Lemon essential oil onto the oven interior. This will clear up all of the greasy smells as well as the smell of the oven cleaner!
- Gym Machines Will Thank You. Before climbing on to that sweaty vinyl at the gym, spray it with On Guard and water. Wipe down like you mean it. Your sweaty comrades will thank you.
- Be Protected On-The-Go. Traveling to the wide open corners of the world often leaves you without hand-sanitizer handy. Make your own by mixing 5 Tablespoons aloe vera gel, 4 Tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E oil and 8-10 drops On Guard Protective Blend in a small squeeze bottle. Violá!
- Sharing Is Caring…But Not Always! A few drops of On Guard in spray bottle with water works wonders on grimy doorknobs, hand railings and countertops. Share germs no more!
- Smelly Pipes Got Your Rinse Down? Add On Guard to your wash during the rinse cycle for all of the benefits of On Guard in your laundry! It will leave your laundry extra clean and smelling great.
stars based on 1
Sarah 14-06-2015 11:52
Gisteren had ik plotseling erg last van mijn tandvlees. Ik had On Guard van doTERRA thuis staan en besloot deze eens te proberen. Heb een druppel op mijn vinger gedaan en ben ermee langs het pijnlijke tandvlees gegaan. Vandaag voelt het alweer als vanouds. Er zijn een aantal olien die ik regelmatig verdamp en anderszins gebruik. Waanzinnig spul!