As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their nervoussystem* and emotional benefits, these components makeTurmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine.Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial bothinternally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immunesystem, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote apositive immune response.* As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
• Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
• As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
• When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
• Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
• After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes*(e.g. glutathione)
Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
May promote healthy immune function and response*
When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilutewith a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Seeadditional precautions below.
Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.