As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their nervoussystem* and emotional benefits, these components makeTurmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine.Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial bothinternally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immunesystem, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote apositive immune response.* As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
• Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
• As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
• When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
• Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
• After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes*(e.g. glutathione)
Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
May promote healthy immune function and response*
When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilutewith a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Seeadditional precautions below.
Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are sick, visit your doctor.